10 Healthy Swaps to help improve your cholesterol levels…
Here are 10 Healthy Swaps to help improve your cholesterol levels, your diet and save calories.
FYI: Carbohydrates can cause high levels of low-density lipoprotein (LDL), also known bad cholesterol.
Swap This > For That = Saved Calories
- Sour Cream > Plain Greek Yogurt = 139 calorie
- Italian Salad Dressing > Lemon Juice & Olive Oil = 191 calories
- Bacon > Canadian Bacon = 115 calories
- Granola > Oatmeal = 393 calories (varies mattering on granola ingredients
- Bread Crumbs > Almond Meal = 53 calories (less carbs, higher in protein)
- Chinese Cellophane Noodles > Spinach Enriched Pasta = 280 calories
- Spinach enriched pasta > Zucchini ribbons or Spaghetti Squash = 180 calories
- Quinoa > Riced Cauliflower = 133 calories
- White Bread > Rye Bread = 111 calories
- Bran Muffin > ¾ Cup of cereal + ½ Cup non-fat milk = 227 calories