Your Complete Source For Bone Health
Mylk3™ is our patented and clinically-tested, All-in-one™ source for calcium, Vitamin D and DHA.
Everyone knows Vitamin D goes hand-in-hand with calcium, but why?
An essential component to calcium absorption is Vitamin D. Without Vitamin D our bodies cannot absorb calcium. Our bodies convert
Vitamin D into a key hormone called calcitonin. Calcitonin pulls calcium out of the intestines into the bloodstream and deposits it into
Why Include 3 Types of Calcium?
Each form of calcium has its own strengths and weaknesses. Mylk3™ balances the different calcium forms to provide the ultimate bone health supplement.
- Calcium carbonate has the highest levels of elemental calcium (40%). It is the least expensive form of calcium but is also the
least utilized form of calcium by your body.
- Calcium citrate is the most easily absorbed by the body but contains only 21% elemental calcium.
- Calcium lactate is the form of calcium found in most of our food sources, but it contains the lowest levels of elemental
By combining calcium carbonate, calcium lactate and calcium citrate, Mylk3™ provides rapid-release and extended release of calcium for optimal absorption.
How Does DHA Help?
Mylk3™ includes 180 mg of DHA per softgel. Our research has shown that DHA enhances calcium absorption by our bodies.
By combining these 3 types of calcium, Vitamin D and DHA, Mylk3™ provides continuous release of calcium with nutrients to ensure
optimal use of the calcium by your body.
Why You Need Calcium No Matter The Age
(Infants to age 12)
(50 and Older)
|Stages of Bone
|Critical for Strong Bone Development||Improve Bone
|Support Bone Density|
|Calcium Intake**||1,300 mg per day||1,000 mg per day||At least 1,200 mg
** Recommended daily intake of total calcium from your diet and supplement use.
- Osteoporosis is the dissolving of bones from
diminished sex hormones and lack of calcitonin, the
hormone created by Vitamin D.
- An estimated 10 million Americans currently have
- An estimated 33 million over the age of 50 have low
bone mass or Osteopenia.
- An estimated 50 percent of Americans over age 50
are expected to have or develop osteoporosis of the
hip by 2020.
Why Relying on a Normal Diet for
Calcium is Insufficient
- Most calcium consumed in a diet does not make it to
- Only about 30% of dietary calcium gets absorbed in
- Most diets do not meet daily calcium needs.
- Weight-loss programs lead to lower bone mass density,
even when you are not underweight.
Key benefits include:
- Promotes and maintains healthy bones and teeth in adults
- Maintain healthy bone density in mature women and men
as they age
- Helps children and adolescents grow strong bones and
- Small and easy-to-swallow softgels
One-third the size, these easy-to-swallow softgels provide more nutrients and less waste than larger, chalky calcium tablets.
Two softgels daily provide your adequate intake of calcium, Vitamin D and DHA.
Mylk 3™ Minicaps®
Product: One Time – 100 Count
Subscribe to our newsletter for the latest information and special deals